Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Hello world, I am Shredder, the Giant!

Mommy and I had a hard time all day. I just didn't want to leave my comfy, fly crib. So Dr. Martin finally said we had to have a ceaserean, and just to scare me she dressed Poppa up all wierd. I weighed 10 pounds and 11 ounces and was really tall (22 inches). Mommy was so happy to see me she had some tears (Poppa did too, but he hides it better). Then I met Mammaw and Papaw (Poppa said I had to call them that because they said they wanted to be called anything but Mammaw and Papaw). I also met Nana Sue, Aunt Erin, Aunt Megan, Uncle Scott, and Great-Aunt Donna. Then some strange people came and poked and prodded me for awhile. Finally Poppy and Nanna came and met me. Poppy was so proud and happy, Nanna was terrified for Mommy at my Giant size. Poppy then told Poppa that somebody named Dan W would be so happy.







Ps, Poppa says he's sorry this took so long, he kind of had to watch me since Mommy couldn't move too much.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Tell your photographer that we've seen all those big people before. We want to see pictures of you.

BTW, welcome to the world. It's a pretty neat place, and its getting better all the time.

Oh, and you need to pencil in a week at Walt Disney World in November, 2010. You should be old enough by then.

Anonymous said...

We Souzas can hardly wait to meet you. You will have soooo much fun with all the boys at Souza's House of Chaos. There is never a dull moment. Mean Aunt Andrea will LOVE to hold you and kiss you and sing to you.