Saturday, August 30, 2008

Dragon*Con!





Mommy and Poppa have been telling me, we are going somewhere special. I just didn't know it would be this special. Poppa Has been constantly saying, "Oooo!" followed by things like Tusken Raider, Mario, Leaf Ninja, and Zombie! I got to meet four people from Poppa's favorite show Firefly. Captain Mal was so impressed by me he took his own photo (with an iPhone!) and pilot Wash asked if we wanted to take my picture with me.Thank you Aunt Annie for the hat, they loved it! Kaylee and Inara were unphased by my cuteness despite Poppa bribing them with paid for autographs. Aunt Erin was in a parade today. We didn't get a picture of Homeland Security grabbing her after this picture.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Won't these be great to show off when he has his first date? When are visiting hours for Erin?