Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My first Christmas


























I had a great first Christmas! I got lots of presents and got to see so many family members and friends. Up top, you can see me with some of my favorite presents: a D&D onesie from Uncle Dan, Aunt Annie and Jack and Wendy; a big stuffed dragon from Scott; and a music play table from Mommy and Poppa.

On Christmas Eve, we went to see Nana and Poppy in Morristown. They were happy to see me, of course, and we had a great time.

Then, on Christmas morning Mommy and Papa and I opened presents from Santa. I was very excited to come in that morning and see the tree and all the presents. There's a picture here of Papa carrying me in on Christmas morning, and me grabbing for my new dog toy, Patrick.

We went to Gran and Bear's house next, and I had a great time with them and my aunts. Later, we went to my great-grandmother's house for lunch.

I can't wait for next year!






No comments: