Sunday, June 8, 2008

Smiles all around


As my adoring public can see, I'm growing by leaps and bounds. I'm also spending a lot more time socializing with all these big people I'm meeting. I smile and laugh a lot. I especially like people singing to me and watching people eat. Mommy says I can't eat big people food yet, but I still think it's pretty cool.

I had a doctor visit last week, and he said I'm in great health. I've gained over a pound in the last month! I also have good muscle tone and reflexes.

I went to work with Mommy every day this week, and some days were better than others. Sandra and Jake come into my office sometimes to talk with Mommy, and I like to talk and laugh at them. They think it's cute, but I think I'm really adding something to the conversation.


Nana and Poppy came again with cousins Megan and Corey. I was actually awake this time, but I got cranky halfway through. It was still nice to see them. I just have one more set of aunt, uncle and
 cousins to meet, and I hope to see them very soon!

No comments: