Thursday, May 29, 2008

Cookouts and board meetings

Aunt Annie asked for an update, so Mommy told me to write another blog post. It's hard to squeeze blog posts into my busy schedule of eating and sleeping, but anything for the family!
It's been a good week. We had a long weekend, and Mommy and Poppa had a cookout for Memorial Day. Gran, Grandpa, Aunt Erin, Aunt Megan, Mike (Mommy calls him Stinky Cheese) and Uncle Scott came over. I sat in my bouncy seat on the back deck while everyone ate hot dogs and hamburgers. It was lots of fun, but I wish I could have a hamburger.
On Tuesday, Mommy took me to my first Business and Professional Association board meeting. She said I'm the newest member. Of course, I slept through the meeting, but I think I added some vital expertise on the professional lives of babies. We also had a nice, long car ride, and I love riding in the car!
For Aunt Annie's baby fix, Mommy took this picture of me and Poppa. I'd just had a bath and was wearing my footie pajamas for bed time.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Dude! It's been a week! 'Sup?!?!

Annie said...

:foot tapping impatiently:

D2.... I *know* you're very busy learning how to be a human being, but really!! Is that any reason to disappoint your fans? I understand that you are barely a month old, but you have responsibility to keep us informed of your progress. We want pictures (of *you*--good close up pictures without a bunch of grownups blocking the view!) We want amusing anecdotes of the various techniques you are employing to torment and torture you parents.

You really didn't think that your were going to get to lie around just eating, sleeping , and pooping for the next 18 years? Oh... I think not.