Saturday, May 10, 2008

Busy life




Whew! I'm having trouble keeping up with my busy schedule. Every time I turn around there's someone else here to see me. Of course, I don't interrupt my beauty sleep for these visits. In the past few days I've met my great-grandmother, cousins Jackson and Jennah, and my great-great aunt Barbara. Mommy says that means she's Gran's mother's sister. So much to remember! 
I've been enjoying sitting up in the Boppy pillow, listening to music and Mommy and Poppa reading to me. I've also been getting to know my hounds. Dizzy loves to give me kisses!

3 comments:

Annie said...

Don't forget to wish your Mommy a Happy Mother's Day! She worked really really hard for you! I'm thinking that a nice long naaaaaaap would be the best prezzie you could give her!

Kisses!

Anonymous said...

Hey, Dan-zilla!

Your crazy Aunt Erin here. What have mommy and daddy been reading to you so far? They pulled out the Tolkien yet? ;)

~Erin

Anonymous said...

Hey Daniel
I'm sorry that we haven't met yet. I am keeping up with you through your Gran and your blog. You are a handsome young man and I hope you are training your Mommy and Poppa well!
Love
Aunt (Cousin actually) Mick