Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another busy day done.





I think Poppa and Mommy are starting to go stir crazy here at the hospital. Poppa has been in and out all day. Pappaw ( he told me to call him Bear tho) came to see me and I commented on his tie.It was very shiny. Mommy's Boss (Sandra) and office called to say they love my journal here. Mommy told me to say, "Thank you." Poppa says their just being nice to get more photos. Aunt Megan stopped by and talked with us. She told Mommy she wants her own baby, she just doesn't want to be pregnant or give birth. Poppa thought that was funny. The last part of my day, I got to meet Uncle Mike and Aunt Ihndira. They were really sweet to me and I liked them both a lot. Aunt Ihndira is going to give me a playmate soon, but I have to wait til August. When your three days old, that feels like an eternity.

No comments: