Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ah, memories.




Yesterday was a busy day, but fortunately Mommy was around to keep up with my busy schedule. I met with my new physical therapists, and me Aunt Andrea. Cooper was a little smitten with me, especially after Poppa told him he can boss me around eventually (I'll get Poppa for that someday). Poppa was gone last night, something to do with my hounds and getting them ready to greet me as my subjects. Well I am off to get ready for my next photo shoot. Keep the comments coming, my press agent (Poppa) just doesn't have enough to do ;-)

6 comments:

Annie said...

Sigh...Aunt Annie wants to hop in her car and drive 12 hours to see you right now....

Dang that paycheck.

On the plus side, expect a surprise today from Caer Carey and another on Monday.

Kisses!

Shredder's Blog said...

You could ask your husband to dress up like you and "stand-in". Our better yet Jack.

Annie said...

Ondigo? and Accounting? Oh NoNONoNoNo.... Never the twain shall mix....

:shudder:

Anonymous said...

We are all so excited! Congratulations on such a magnificent bundle of joy. I cannot wait to see him, and you both so I can give you giant hugs! He is beautiful! from the Cota family

Shredder's Blog said...

Thank you Cota's. We'll be glad to see y'all again.
Annie, you could have JP go in dressed like you. He might enjoy accounting. AND the swing showed up, thank you thank you thank you

Annie said...

mmmm.... i don't think JP would pass for me unless he were willing to shave his upper lip. As much as he abhors soap and water these days, I just don't think it's likely. :)

I hope you get much enjoyment from the swing. I chose that model because it has an AC adaptor and you don't have to rely on batteries. According to the reviews I've read, some people occasionally have a problem with the motor. If you do, just call FP and they will take care of it. Keep your warranty info!

Kisses!