Friday, May 2, 2008

Freedom!!!!






Finally the doctors let me go home. I was starting to think the whole world was beige walls, drop ceilings, and bad blinds. Before I left, I had my picture made with Coco. She took real good care of me, and was always smiles and niceness. Mommy and Poppa loaded me into a contraption called a "car seat" and I thought that was very fun. Finally Poppa loaded me into his car and we got to go to my castle. As soon as we got in, I found my own spinny thing. That is rather boring, so Mommy brought me my hounds. Mommy apologizes for not having pics of that, the SD card was full. Dizzy was very interested and wanted to give me kisses, and Sarge got my scent and wanted to go back outside. For all those wishing to come see me, call Mommy or Poppa first and let them know, but I would love to see everyone this weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon you look absolutely beautiful! How anyone can look so great after carrying around an almost 11 pound baby is beyond NOT FAIR. We will be calling you sometime this week about checking in you you three. If you need anything call. I hope he's a sleeper! The Cota's

Annie said...

You know....those of us who are living vicariously through you and your parents are in need of an update! What's new with you, D2?

Kisses!