Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Back to work

Mommy took me back to work today. She says she's just trying out a few hours at a time to see if she can do it. We got a lot of work done, especially me catching some z's.
Mommy said she was a bit scared to try getting out of the house with me alone today, so I made things as easy on her as possible. As soon as she got my diaper off to clean me up, I pooped all over the changing table and sprayed tinkle all the way over my own head! Wasn't I a big help? Anyway, she got me cleaned up and fed and out the door at a decent hour. Then, Gran came with lunch for us and Mommy took our picture together.

2 comments:

Annie said...

Hmmmmm.... so.... um... has no one explained to your Mommy about the special precautions one must take when changing a boy's diaper? Have her give me a call...

Kisses!

Unknown said...

Or have Poppa give a demonstration.