Monday, May 12, 2008

Reading time

Here's a picture of me and Poppa having a good time. I love it when Poppa talks to me. I smile at him and giggle!

In answer to Aunt Erin's question, both Mommy and Poppa have read to me. Mommy has read Goodnight Moon and Guess How Much I Love You. Poppa has read Where the Wild Things Are and today started on the Zombie Survival Guide. Mommy said the guide would scare me, but I just thought it was interesting.

Poppa also put the little Cthulu plushie Aunt Erin gave me for Christmas in my bassinet today. Mommy said that would scare me too, but I just think he's funny. Does this mean I'm already a geek?

1 comment:

Annie said...

"Does this mean I'm already a geek?"

Not yet, grasshopper. True geekdom takes many years of training and study. But you certainly have the genetic potential to achieve the title of Uber-Geek. Nothing is beyond your capabilities!

Kisses!